Premium4 468x60 forex
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 213
Like Tree52Likes

AllPivots

This is a discussion on AllPivots within the Trading tools forums, part of the Trading Forum category; Originally Posted by dndyFX Hi Igor, Thanks once again. The Yearly Pivots did update this week. Only it calculated the ...

          
   
  1. #191
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by dndyFX View Post
    Hi Igor,

    Thanks once again. The Yearly Pivots did update this week. Only it calculated the first week of January as it still was 2017 ( Only on the W1 chart ). Hopefully it's fixed now, will check it out

    best regards, xander
    Hi Igor,

    New 5.2 version is still giving different Yearly calculations on the W1 chart. H4, D1, MN show the correct ones.

    best regards, Xander

  2. #192
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    480
    Hi Igor,

    When i use PivotValues 0:1;2 , the SSL & BSL didn't appear, but if I use 0;1;2;3;4, it will be there. Can I request you to fix for 0;1;2 Please.

    Regards,
    Jag

    Quote Originally Posted by igorad View Post
    Hi Xander,

    Please check out the fixed AllPivots indicator for both platforms.

    Attachment 30138


    Regards,
    Igor
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AllPivots-allpivots_5.2_no_ssl-bsl.png  

  3. #193
    Developer igorad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,888
    Follow igorad On Twitter Add igorad on Facebook Add igorad on Google+
    Add igorad on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by jagadish123 View Post
    Hi Igor,

    When i use PivotValues 0:1;2 , the SSL & BSL didn't appear, but if I use 0;1;2;3;4, it will be there. Can I request you to fix for 0;1;2 Please.

    Regards,
    Jag
    Hi Jag,

    The DOTS levels are specific and it's normally to use 0;1;2;3;4 values to show all of them. I just want to remind that:
    0-means the Pivot point based on the current day open price
    1-Buy/Sell Entry levels
    2-Buy/Sell Target #1
    3-Buy/Sell Target #2
    4-Buy/Sell Stoploss


    Regards,
    Igor

  4. #194
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    480
    Great Thanks Igor. I got it now. Will use it accordingly.

    Regards,
    Jag
    Quote Originally Posted by igorad View Post
    Hi Jag,

    The DOTS levels are specific and it's normally to use 0;1;2;3;4 values to show all of them. I just want to remind that:
    0-means the Pivot point based on the current day open price
    1-Buy/Sell Entry levels
    2-Buy/Sell Target #1
    3-Buy/Sell Target #2
    4-Buy/Sell Stoploss


    Regards,
    Igor

  5. #195
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by igorad View Post
    Hi Xander,

    Please check out the fixed AllPivots indicator for both platforms.

    Attachment 30138


    Regards,
    Igor
    Hi Igor,

    Yearly Pivots on Weekly chart are still incorrect.

    best regards, Xander

    AllPivots-v5.2-ypp.jpg

  6. #196
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    10
    hi,

    is there a possibility to add classic fibo pivots in the next update? I mean R1 = 38.2, R2 = 61.8, R3 = 100.0, R4 = 161.8, R5 = 261.8, R6 = 423.6 and so on


    thanks a lot

  7. #197
    Developer igorad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,888
    Follow igorad On Twitter Add igorad on Facebook Add igorad on Google+
    Add igorad on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by freakout View Post
    hi,

    is there a possibility to add classic fibo pivots in the next update? I mean R1 = 38.2, R2 = 61.8, R3 = 100.0, R4 = 161.8, R5 = 261.8, R6 = 423.6 and so on


    thanks a lot
    Hi freakout,

    You can already build the Fibo pivots, just enter proper values for the input parameters.

    AllPivots-fibo-allpivots.png


    Regards,
    Igor

  8. #198
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    10
    yet one question - is there a possibility to add an option to set a different colour for mid pivots? the chart looks messy when they are in the same colour as support and resistance levels



    thank you,
    freakout

  9. #199
    Developer igorad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,888
    Follow igorad On Twitter Add igorad on Facebook Add igorad on Google+
    Add igorad on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by freakout View Post
    yet one question - is there a possibility to add an option to set a different colour for mid pivots? the chart looks messy when they are in the same colour as support and resistance levels



    thank you,
    freakout
    Hi freakout,

    Because there is no limit for the pivots number you can use only 2 options for the pivots color: with and without the gradient colors. The median points are colored in the same way but have a different line style(eg. dot). So please choose the suitable colors for the Main/Upper/Lower pivots to plot the pivots more clearly.


    Regards,
    Igor

  10. #200
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1
    Hi igorad, is it possible convert r1 and s1 to horizontal line? because i want combine it with an EA.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •