Premium5 468x60 forex
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
Results 261 to 265 of 265
Like Tree63Likes

AllPivots

This is a discussion on AllPivots within the Trading tools forums, part of the Trading Forum category; Originally Posted by julio@ Hi Igorad, this is my first post in this great forum. First of all I want ...

          
   
  1. #261
    Developer igorad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,015
    Follow igorad On Twitter Add igorad on Facebook Add igorad on Google+
    Add igorad on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by julio@ View Post
    Hi Igorad, this is my first post in this great forum. First of all I want to thank you and the great team that keeps you active and for the development of these wonderful indicators and EA's.

    I do not know if that is exactly what Shay14 is referring to, since I have not understood him very well, but I mention what I have observed in my case regarding the AllPivots indicators. When in Base Hour Shift or Session Star Hour you change the time from 0 to 19, for example, when changing TF the prices of PP, Resistances and Supports are different, so I do not know what prices I should take into account. Attached screenshots with settings and screenshots with various TF in which you can see the different prices.

    I would appreciate your review and comments on this.

    Cheers

    Attachment 33979
    Attachment 33976
    Attachment 33977
    Attachment 33978

    Hi julio@,

    As I wrote before many times the indicator builds pivots using the current chart prices. So there is no sense to use the Session start hour parameter for timeframes higher 1H.
    Also please be careful to using Weekly chart to build MN1, Q1 and YR1 because we can't get exact start date of these timeframes.

    Regards,
    Igor

  2. #262
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by igorad View Post
    Hi julio@,

    As I wrote before many times the indicator builds pivots using the current chart prices. So there is no sense to use the Session start hour parameter for timeframes higher 1H.
    Also please be careful to using Weekly chart to build MN1, Q1 and YR1 because we can't get exact start date of these timeframes.

    Regards,
    Igor


    Hi Igor

    When you say it builds using current chart prices, if I put the indicator in my current timezone, the dots buy/sell lines shouldn't change ?
    I don't know if its my eyes playing tricks on me, sometimes i'd click on a chart and it seems like the buy/sell lines refresh

  3. #263
    Developer igorad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,015
    Follow igorad On Twitter Add igorad on Facebook Add igorad on Google+
    Add igorad on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by shay14 View Post
    Hi Igor

    When you say it builds using current chart prices, if I put the indicator in my current timezone, the dots buy/sell lines shouldn't change ?
    I don't know if its my eyes playing tricks on me, sometimes i'd click on a chart and it seems like the buy/sell lines refresh
    Hi shay14,

    Ok, I'll test these levels. Right now I plotted 2 lines on the Buy/Sell Levels(0.7236/0.7204) on AUDUSD,M30. So we'll see how these levels will change with time.


    AllPivots-allpivots_v5.7-dots-test.jpg


    Regards,
    Igor

  4. #264
    Developer igorad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,015
    Follow igorad On Twitter Add igorad on Facebook Add igorad on Google+
    Add igorad on Linkedin
    3 hours later: nothing changed, all levels at the same places

    AllPivots-allpivots_v5.7-dots-test-2.jpg

  5. #265
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by igorad View Post
    3 hours later: nothing changed, all levels at the same places

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	allpivots_v5.7 dots test 2.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	34038
    thanks very much Igor

    great indicator btw

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •