Premium3 468x60 forex
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 60 of 60
Like Tree20Likes

VoltyChannel_Stop

This is a discussion on VoltyChannel_Stop within the Trading tools forums, part of the Trading Forum category; Originally Posted by thor68 Thanks Igor: Can you tell me the logic used for the additional trend characteristics from 2 ...

          
   
  1. #51
    Developer igorad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,069
    Follow igorad On Twitter Add igorad on Facebook Add igorad on Google+
    Add igorad on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by thor68 View Post
    Thanks Igor:
    Can you tell me the logic used for the additional trend characteristics from 2 to 4 different colors that you added?

    Can this be added to the non'Histro version as well?

    Hi thor68,

    Please check out the updated VoltyChannel_Stop indicator with an ability to plot the color bars.


    VoltyChannel_Stop-voltychannel_stop_v6.7-600-.jpg


    Regards,
    Igor
    Attached Files Attached Files
    vsreeram77, mosiskv and avibe like this.

  2. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by igorad View Post
    Hi thor68,

    Please check out the updated VoltyChannel_Stop indicator with an ability to plot the color bars.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.7 600+.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	31545


    Regards,
    Igor

    Dear Igor,

    Is there any filter to avoid false entries

    when i applied to charts, sometimes, it is giving losses continuously, i tried RSI,MACD,CCI and some other indicators with different settings.. none of them worked out, can you help any trend indicator which can reduce some losses

  3. #53
    Administrator newdigital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,754
    Blog Entries
    1460
    Follow newdigital On Twitter Add newdigital on Facebook Add newdigital on Google+ Add newdigital on MySpace
    Add newdigital on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by vsreeram77 View Post
    Dear Igor,

    Is there any filter to avoid false entries

    when i applied to charts, sometimes, it is giving losses continuously, i tried RSI,MACD,CCI and some other indicators with different settings.. none of them worked out, can you help any trend indicator which can reduce some losses
    You can try any histogram indicator as a filter, for example -
    IchimokuSystem_v1.4 600+ from this post, or AdaptiveParabolic Histo_v2.1 from this post, or GannHiLo-Histo 600+ from this post, or XO - mtf indicator from this post, or some others ...
    Premium Trading Forum: subscription, public discussion and latest news
    Trading Forum wiki || Social networks for the forum
    Trading blogs || My blog
    ePayments: premium subscription without paypal

  4. #54
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by newdigital View Post
    You can try any histogram indicator as a filter, for example -
    IchimokuSystem_v1.4 600+ from this post, or AdaptiveParabolic Histo_v2.1 from this post, or GannHiLo-Histo 600+ from this post, or XO - mtf indicator from this post, or some others ...
    + any high period MA. I like SMA, for example.

  5. #55
    Administrator newdigital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,754
    Blog Entries
    1460
    Follow newdigital On Twitter Add newdigital on Facebook Add newdigital on Google+ Add newdigital on MySpace
    Add newdigital on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    + any high period MA. I like SMA, for example.
    Yes, 100-period SMA or 200-period SMA (above SMA is for bullish, below for bearish orders).
    Premium Trading Forum: subscription, public discussion and latest news
    Trading Forum wiki || Social networks for the forum
    Trading blogs || My blog
    ePayments: premium subscription without paypal

  6. #56
    Developer igorad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,069
    Follow igorad On Twitter Add igorad on Facebook Add igorad on Google+
    Add igorad on Linkedin
    Hi,

    Please check out the updated VoltyChannel_Stop indicator with the new sets of MAs and prices.

    VoltyChannel_Stop-voltychannel_stop_v6.8-600-.png


    Regards,
    Igor
    Attached Files Attached Files
    twix and mosiskv like this.

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    582
    Thanks Igor... Request to help with MT5 version...


    Regards,
    Jag
    Quote Originally Posted by igorad View Post
    Hi,

    Please check out the updated VoltyChannel_Stop indicator with the new sets of MAs and prices.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.8 600+.png 
Views:	94 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	34502


    Regards,
    Igor

  8. #58
    Administrator newdigital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,754
    Blog Entries
    1460
    Follow newdigital On Twitter Add newdigital on Facebook Add newdigital on Google+ Add newdigital on MySpace
    Add newdigital on Linkedin
    Premium section new -

    VoltyChannel_Stop_v6_8 indicator for MT5 is on this post. This is updated indicator for using the new set of MAs.

    VoltyChannel_Stop-eurusd-h4-metaquotes-software-corp-2.png

    VoltyChannel_Stop-eurusd-m5-metaquotes-software-corp-4.png

    VoltyChannel_Stop-unifisher_v14voltychannelsto68.png
    Premium Trading Forum: subscription, public discussion and latest news
    Trading Forum wiki || Social networks for the forum
    Trading blogs || My blog
    ePayments: premium subscription without paypal

  9. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    95
    i tested , many choppy sessions, bringing entries, which eats money

    any tools which i used not giving any positive feedback, any supporting tools is possible to filter entries ?

    VoltyChannel_Stop-a1.jpg

  10. #60
    Administrator newdigital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,754
    Blog Entries
    1460
    Follow newdigital On Twitter Add newdigital on Facebook Add newdigital on Google+ Add newdigital on MySpace
    Add newdigital on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by vsreeram77 View Post
    i tested , many choppy sessions, bringing entries, which eats money

    any tools which i used not giving any positive feedback, any supporting tools is possible to filter entries ?
    Look at this post #1366
    Premium Trading Forum: subscription, public discussion and latest news
    Trading Forum wiki || Social networks for the forum
    Trading blogs || My blog
    ePayments: premium subscription without paypal

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

LinkBacks (?)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •