Premium1 468x60 forex
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Results 121 to 129 of 129
Like Tree48Likes

AllAveragesCrossover

This is a discussion on AllAveragesCrossover within the Trading tools forums, part of the Trading Forum category; Originally Posted by newdigital AllAveragesCrossover_v1.8 600+ indicator is on this post . This is the updated AllAveragesCrossover indicator with the ...

      
   
  1. #121
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by newdigital View Post
    AllAveragesCrossover_v1.8 600+ indicator is on this post. This is the updated AllAveragesCrossover indicator with the new set of 32 MAs.

    Dear Sergey and Igorad,

    Could you update the AllAveragesCrossover_v1.8 600+ with your latest AllAverages_v4.9 600+ prices which carry Heiken Ashi Median Body etc.

    I hope you would spend some time to update.. thank you very much for your service..

    Regards

    Hendra

  2. #122
    Administrator newdigital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,009
    Blog Entries
    2090
    Follow newdigital On Twitter Add newdigital on Facebook Add newdigital on Google+ Add newdigital on MySpace
    Add newdigital on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by hendra1020 View Post
    ...
    Could you update the AllAveragesCrossover_v1.8 600+ with your latest AllAverages_v4.9 600+ prices which carry Heiken Ashi Median Body etc.
    ...
    I asked Igorad to improve it (but please note that Igorad is overloaded for now with many requests so you will need to wait sorry).
    Premium Trading Forum: subscription, public discussion and latest news
    Trading Forum wiki || Social networks for the forum
    Trading blogs || My blog

  3. #123
    Developer igorad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,215
    Follow igorad On Twitter Add igorad on Facebook Add igorad on Google+
    Add igorad on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by hendra1020 View Post
    Dear Sergey and Igorad,

    Could you update the AllAveragesCrossover_v1.8 600+ with your latest AllAverages_v4.9 600+ prices which carry Heiken Ashi Median Body etc.

    I hope you would spend some time to update.. thank you very much for your service..

    Regards

    Hendra
    Hi Hendra,

    Please check out the updated AllAveragesCrossover indicator with the new sets of prices and MAs.

    AllAveragesCrossover-allaveragescrossover_v2.0-600-.png


    Regards,
    Igor
    Attached Files Attached Files
    twix likes this.

  4. #124
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by igorad View Post
    Hi Hendra,

    Please check out the updated AllAveragesCrossover indicator with the new sets of prices and MAs.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AllAveragesCrossover_v2.0 600+.png 
Views:	68 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	39630


    Regards,
    Igor


    Dear Igor,

    Great..! thank you very much


    Regards,

    Hendra

  5. #125
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    5
    Dear Igor,

    Sorry.. what happen with the indicator.. the line plotting left behind time..

    The line come up only when I reset the indicator.. refreshing the chart won't work..

    My MT4 v.4.00 build 1260

    Kindly please advice..

    Once again.. thank you very much !


    Regards,

    Hendra


    AllAveragesCrossover-2020-06-11_185906.jpg

    AllAveragesCrossover-2020-06-11_190034.jpg

    AllAveragesCrossover-2020-06-11_190647.jpg

    AllAveragesCrossover-2020-06-11_191427.jpg

  6. #126
    Administrator newdigital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,009
    Blog Entries
    2090
    Follow newdigital On Twitter Add newdigital on Facebook Add newdigital on Google+ Add newdigital on MySpace
    Add newdigital on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by hendra1020 View Post
    Dear Igor,

    Sorry.. what happen with the indicator.. the line plotting left behind time..

    The line come up only when I reset the indicator.. refreshing the chart won't work..

    My MT4 v.4.00 build 1260

    Kindly please advice..

    Once again.. thank you very much !


    Regards,

    Hendra

    ...
    It works fine for me (if you are not using MTF setting so it should be fine - because any MTF settings is related to "continuing painting" bar) -

    AllAveragesCrossover-eurusd-m5-metaquotes-software-corp.png


    AllAveragesCrossover-eurusd-m5-metaquotes-software-corp-3.png


    AllAveragesCrossover-eurusd-m5-metaquotes-software-corp-4.png
    Premium Trading Forum: subscription, public discussion and latest news
    Trading Forum wiki || Social networks for the forum
    Trading blogs || My blog

  7. #127
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    5
    [QUOTE=newdigital;108989]It works fine for me (if you are not using MTF setting so it should be fine - because any MTF settings is related to "continuing painting" bar) -


    Dear Sergey,

    Thanks for your prompt reply..

    I've been using your indicators for sometimes.. I love it..
    so far I'm using those in a MTF mode and works well.

    I attached screen capturing of AllAveragesCrossover_v1.8 600+ working well in MTF mode and continuously live plotting or painting on chart..

    I hope it would be working as well for AllAveragesCrossover_v2.0 600+

    I would appreciate you and Igor for those great job done..


    Regards,

    Hendra


    https://youtu.be/q-1ERi2rNvw

  8. #128
    Developer igorad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,215
    Follow igorad On Twitter Add igorad on Facebook Add igorad on Google+
    Add igorad on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by hendra1020 View Post
    Dear Igor,

    Sorry.. what happen with the indicator.. the line plotting left behind time..

    The line come up only when I reset the indicator.. refreshing the chart won't work..

    My MT4 v.4.00 build 1260

    Kindly please advice..

    Once again.. thank you very much !


    Regards,

    Hendra
    Hi Hendra,

    Please download the fixed indicator once again.

    Regards,
    Igor
    mosiskv likes this.

  9. #129
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by igorad View Post
    Hi Hendra,

    Please download the fixed indicator once again.

    Regards,
    Igor

    Dear Igor,

    Great.. once again thank you very much !


    regards,

    Hendra

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •