Premium2 468x60 forex
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 237
Like Tree118Likes

John Ehlers Toolbox

This is a discussion on John Ehlers Toolbox within the Trading tools forums, part of the Trading Forum category; Igor, Sorry to bother you with this. I had the script in the indicators folder and wasn't opening the offline ...

          
   
  1. #141
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2
    Igor,

    Sorry to bother you with this. I had the script in the indicators folder and wasn't opening the offline chart. I read through the thread again and found what I need on page 3.

    thanks for the quick reply and for your amazing work on the DSP side of price action.

    jefftrader
    mr.green likes this.

  2. #142
    Junior Member wccmcd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    15
    Igorad,

    Frama is definately a valuable indicator -- could you please add a shift function to it? thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by igorad View Post
    Hi,

    One more adaptive tool is FRAMA(Fractal Adaptive Moving Average). There are a lot of versions of this indicator and one of them is a part of the MT5 library of pre-installed indicators. So please take a look at our version of the FRAMA. Plus you can find Fractal Dimension indicator which is main part of the FRAMA algorithm.

    Code:
    extern int  TimeFrame            =     0;    //Time Frame in min
    extern int  Price                =     4;    //Applied Price: 0-C,1-O,2-H,3-L,4-Median,5-Typical,6-Weighted
    extern int  HiLoMode             =     1;    //High/Low switch:0-off,1-on 
    extern int  Length               =    16;    //Length(must be an even number)   
    extern int  MinPeriod            =     1;    //EMA Min Period
    extern int  MaxPeriod            =   200;    //EMA Max Period
    extern int  AdaptiveSmooth       =     1;    //Adaptive Factor Smoothing Period
    extern int  AdaptiveSmoothMode   =     0;    //Adaptive Factor Smoothing Mode:0-SMA,1-EMA,2-Wilder,3-LWMA,4-Median
    extern int  ColorMode            =     1;    //Color Mode(0-off,1-on)
    Attachment 1366

    Regards,
    Igor

  3. #143
    Member Tsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by igorad View Post
    Hi,

    Please check out the fixed versions of the AdaptiveFisherTransform and AdaptiveInverseFisher.

    Regards,
    Igor
    Dear igorad,

    Please update the both AdaptiveFisherTransform & AdaptiveInverseFisher to MT4 new concept.


    Thank's before...

  4. #144
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5
    Hello all...

    I have download AdaptiveBBands_v1.mq4, but after i compiled.., i got some error warning "array passed by reference only"...please fixed it..

    Thank You for your kindness...

  5. #145
    Developer igorad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,116
    Follow igorad On Twitter Add igorad on Facebook Add igorad on Google+
    Add igorad on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by niqcom View Post
    Hello all...

    I have download AdaptiveBBands_v1.mq4, but after i compiled.., i got some error warning "array passed by reference only"...please fixed it..

    Thank You for your kindness...
    Hi niqcom,

    Please check out the updated AdaptiveBBands indicator for the new MT4 and with the updated set of moving averages and prices.

    John Ehlers Toolbox-adaptbbands_2-600-.png


    Regards,
    Igor
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Fmfx, niqcom and siegfriednovell like this.

  6. #146
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by igorad View Post
    Hi niqcom,

    Please check out the updated AdaptiveBBands indicator for the new MT4 and with the updated set of moving averages and prices.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adaptbbands_2 600+.png 
Views:	891 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	15870


    Regards,
    Igor
    Thank You Igor

  7. #147
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4
    Hi Igor!

    Appreciated your restless efforts in helping fellow traders succeed. I tried to load the All Inverse Fisher unto a chart but it wont load probably bcos it isn't NMC compatible. Do you happen to have the nmc version?

    Many thanks
    fm

  8. #148
    Developer igorad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,116
    Follow igorad On Twitter Add igorad on Facebook Add igorad on Google+
    Add igorad on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by Fmfx View Post
    Hi Igor!

    Appreciated your restless efforts in helping fellow traders succeed. I tried to load the All Inverse Fisher unto a chart but it wont load probably bcos it isn't NMC compatible. Do you happen to have the nmc version?

    Many thanks
    fm
    Hi Fmfx,

    You can find the updated version in this post.

    Regards,
    Igor

  9. #149
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    14
    Hi, I'm interested in J. Ehlers's new indicators based from the page below, it includes codes for many other platforms except metatrader & ctrader platform
    Universal Oscillator - TRADERS’ TIPS - JANUARY 2015
    Simple Decycler & Decycler Oscillator - TRADERS’ TIPS - SEPTEMBER 2015


    I have attempted to code Universal oscillator in calgo here but Im really bad at programming
    Last edited by Lunarus; 09-28-2015 at 06:48 AM.

  10. #150
    Developer igorad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,116
    Follow igorad On Twitter Add igorad on Facebook Add igorad on Google+
    Add igorad on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunarus View Post
    Hi, I'm interested in J. Ehlers's new indicators based from the page below, it includes codes for many other platforms except metatrader & ctrader platform
    Universal Oscillator - TRADERS’ TIPS - JANUARY 2015
    Simple Decycler & Decycler Oscillator - TRADERS’ TIPS - SEPTEMBER 2015


    I have attempted to code Universal oscillator in calgo here but Im really bad at programming
    Hi Lunarus,

    Please check out the Ehlers Universal Oscillator which I coded according to the first link.

    John Ehlers Toolbox-uniosc_1-600-.png

    Regards,
    Igor
    Attached Files Attached Files
    mrd, Lunarus and puiu288 like this.

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •