Weekly EUR/USD Outlook: 2017, March 19 - March 26
by, 03-19-2017 at 11:48 AM (133 Views)
EUR/USD had a positive week, taking advantage of the Fedís dovish hike and the favorable outcome of the Dutch elections. Whatís next?
- German PPI: Monday, 7:00. A more moderate rate of 0.4% is on the cards.
- Bundesbank Monthly Report: Monday, 11:00.
- Jens Weidmann talks: Monday, 16:45. The president of the German central bank, the Bundesbank, speaks in Loerrach and his speech carries more weight this time.
- Current Account: Wednesday, 9:00. A surplus of 29.3 billion is on the cards.
- German GfK Consumer Climate: Thursday, 7:00. A tick up to 10.1 is predicted.
- ECB Economic Bulletin: Thursday, 9:00. The European Central Bank follows up on its rate decisions by releasing the data that was available to the Governing Council while making its decision. Any optimism about inflation could help the euro.
- Belgian NBB Business Climate: Thursday, 14:00.
- Consumer Confidence: Thursday, 15:00. The figure is projected to remain unchanged.
- Flash PMIs: Friday, during the European morning: 8:00 for France, 8:30 for Germany and 9:00 for the euro-zone.