Premium5 468x60 forex
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 507
Like Tree68Likes

Requests and Raw Ideas

This is a discussion on Requests and Raw Ideas within the General Discussion forums, part of the Trading Forum category; Originally Posted by JaxPacific Thanks ND. I'm a premium member. I'll check those out. The biggest benefit to footprint bars ...

      
   
  1. #491
    Administrator newdigital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,068
    Blog Entries
    1895
    Follow newdigital On Twitter Add newdigital on Facebook Add newdigital on Google+ Add newdigital on MySpace
    Add newdigital on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxPacific View Post
    Thanks ND. I'm a premium member. I'll check those out. The biggest benefit to footprint bars and profile bars, is that we get to see volume inside eache candle and where buyers or sellers won, and by what quantity. It's a very accurate way to gauge supply and demand, and order flow. I heard it was hard or maybe impossible to code in mt4.. But I knew if anyone could do it.. Igor could.
    may be ... anyway - I asked Igorad to look at the post #488
    Premium Trading Forum: subscription, public discussion and latest news
    Trading Forum wiki || Social networks for the forum
    Trading blogs || My blog
    ePayments: premium subscription without paypal

  2. #492
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    10
    thanks! If it helps at all (for a basic concept in mt4) I found this in the market place, but it is still very very basic.

    [link to the Market product was deleted by moderator]

    It would work, if perhaps there were more levels inside the candles, and it had numbers to show the imbalance in the tick volume.
    For example inside the candle buy on left sell on right :
    [48 x172]bright Red
    [12_x_22]Red
    [4 _x 12_]dark red
    [2 _x 3__]white or maybe light pink etc
    [12_x_6_]dark blue
    [18_x14_] blue
    [124x_68] bright blue

    my apologies If this needs to be copied to 488 and then deleted.
    Last edited by JaxPacific; 09-15-2019 at 09:47 AM.

  3. #493
    Administrator newdigital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,068
    Blog Entries
    1895
    Follow newdigital On Twitter Add newdigital on Facebook Add newdigital on Google+ Add newdigital on MySpace
    Add newdigital on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxPacific View Post
    thanks! If it helps at all (for a basic concept in mt4) I found this in the market place, but it is still very very basic.

    ...
    VolumeDelta indicators are here by many versions - premium wiki post -

    Requests and Raw Ideas-volumedelta.png


    Requests and Raw Ideas-univolumedelta1111.png


    Requests and Raw Ideas-unizigzagtrader222.png


    Requests and Raw Ideas-unizigzagtrader333.png
    Premium Trading Forum: subscription, public discussion and latest news
    Trading Forum wiki || Social networks for the forum
    Trading blogs || My blog
    ePayments: premium subscription without paypal

  4. #494
    Developer igorad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,168
    Follow igorad On Twitter Add igorad on Facebook Add igorad on Google+
    Add igorad on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxPacific View Post
    Thanks ND. I'm a premium member. I'll check those out. The biggest benefit to footprint bars and profile bars, is that we get to see volume inside eache candle and where buyers or sellers won, and by what quantity. It's a very accurate way to gauge supply and demand, and order flow. I heard it was hard or maybe impossible to code in mt4.. But I knew if anyone could do it.. Igor could.
    Hi JaxPacific,

    You can try to use the MT4/5 indicators from ClusterDelta.

    Regards,
    Igor

  5. #495
    Administrator newdigital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,068
    Blog Entries
    1895
    Follow newdigital On Twitter Add newdigital on Facebook Add newdigital on Google+ Add newdigital on MySpace
    Add newdigital on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by igorad View Post
    Hi JaxPacific,

    You can try to use the MT4/5 indicators from ClusterDelta.

    Regards,
    Igor
    I did not know about this website.
    Seems good, thanks.
    Premium Trading Forum: subscription, public discussion and latest news
    Trading Forum wiki || Social networks for the forum
    Trading blogs || My blog
    ePayments: premium subscription without paypal

  6. #496
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    37

    Bandpass Indicator

    Hi Igor,

    I guess this, BandPass Indicator, is one of your old indicator. Can you please make this indicator a multipe time frame one?

    regards
    rockfish


    BandPassIndicator_v1.01.mq4

  7. #497
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by rockfish View Post
    Hi Igor,

    I guess this, BandPass Indicator, is one of your old indicator. Can you please make this indicator a multipe time frame one?

    regards
    rockfish


    BandPassIndicator_v1.01.mq4
    Hi Igor,

    Will you be able to look into this request, please? also, along with MTF, can you please add alerts for signal cross and zero line cross?

    regards
    rockfish

  8. #498
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18

    Need help for conversion to mtf version

    Hi Igorad, ND


    Can you modified the indicator into MTF version ?

    Thanks in advance


    Regards,
    chartartist


    WelchBBWidth.mq4

  9. #499
    Developer igorad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,168
    Follow igorad On Twitter Add igorad on Facebook Add igorad on Google+
    Add igorad on Linkedin
    Quote Originally Posted by chartartist View Post
    Hi Igorad, ND


    Can you modified the indicator into MTF version ?

    Thanks in advance


    Regards,
    chartartist


    WelchBBWidth.mq4
    Hi chartartist,

    Please check out the updated MTF WelchBBWidth indicator.

    Requests and Raw Ideas-welchbbwidth_v1-600-.png

    Regards,
    Igor
    Attached Files Attached Files

  10. #500
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by igorad View Post
    Hi chartartist,

    Please check out the updated MTF WelchBBWidth indicator.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WelchBBWidth_v1 600+.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	37434

    Regards,
    Igor

    wow thank you for the quick response, i will try now, God bless you

    Regards,
    chartartist

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •